Tuesday, June 21, 2011

KitchenAid KHB300 Hand Blender Review

More Reviews thesmallappliances.blogspot.com I am at a purpose in my life where I am developing a style for quality, and will finally afford the sort of quality I desire. I prefer to dabble within the kitchen, therefore I've been building my arsenal of kitchenware recently. I've invested in some high-quality cookware and utensils, and started working on some appliances. I've got an eleven-cup Cuisinart food processor, but that tends to be overkill for a lot of smaller jobs - I hate all the cleanup involved with making a cup of guacamole dip, for instance. I prefer to use peeled whole tomatoes to create tomato sauce for pasta dishes, but my wife doesn't take care of chunks of tomato in the finished sauce. No problem... I just dunk the stick blender right into the will of tomatoes and out comes a nice thick puree with all the made flavor that pre-made sauces seem to lack. This stick blender came highly recommended by an admirer, and it does not disappoint. With its high-power motor, variable speed settings and versatile accessories, this is often a compact and high-impact kitchen tool. Simple to scrub, too. I would urge caution if you've got never used one of these before, particularly when operating with terribly watery liquids as they can finish up obtaining blown right out of your container if you are not careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment